Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Denver Day 3 Morning

It is not even 9:00 in the morning and I think if I do not post now I will have just too much to say at the end of the day. We woke up at 7:00 and proceeded to walk down three blocks to a diner called Sams 3 where the MSNBC show Morning Joe was doing their taping. I wake up every morning to Morning Joe spurred on by my sister, Carole, his #1 fan. I don't always agree with Joe Scarborough but I find him and Mika to be very entertaining and I like the guests he brings on.

So with a little pushing and shoving, Marshall and I found ourselves at a table front and center to the broadcast. We sat down with a woman who is head of the communications staff for Obama. She was really friendly but very busy on her Blackberry "putting out fires". She did talk about her love for the whole Obama family as she has been with the campaign for 18 months.


We talked to everyone - Joe and Mika when commercials were on - Willie Geist, Tucker Carlson, Senator Jim Webb, and Luke Russert who certainly has his father's charm. What made the morning twice as nice is when we got up to pay, the waitress said NBC picked up our tab! That was cool! I guess we were so into the show that they thought we were part of the guest list.


Here are some fun pictures - I do look like it is early morning and I really look short next to most of these men! More later! Jim Webb



LukeRussert



Willie Geist





1 comment:

carly said...

wow judi!! so exciting. if you meet keith olberman or rachel maddow tell them they have two very big fans in asheville, nc!